Risco Smartphone Update 2018
Update to existing Risco Smartphone App
News Release for Risco Smartphone App users.
- The available smartphone app in the AppStore and on Google Play will change to newer versions (version5)
- For Current Users this will happen automatically.
- Users will see a message within their app when this happens.
- It is not prevalent to verify immediately, but you need to do so within 60days to enable continuing services via the app.
- iRisco and FreeControl will become Free4Control.
There are some excellent advantages in the new version, particularly for users who have multiple sites who will no longer require a separate email address for every site you have a Risco alarm.
The update is happening end of September whilst the rollout and update to existing users will happen throughout October.
- Posted on 2-10-18
- Posted in Risco