Website Use Privacy Statement
Thank you for visiting www.franksecure.thdi.net (our “Site”).
We appreciate the opportunity to interact with you on the Internet about our Services and Product offerings. FRANKsecure are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy.
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of information we might collect about you when you visit our Site, how we may use that information and whether we disclose that information to anyone.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
Any information we collect on our Site generally falls into the Personally Identifiable Information category.
Personally Identifiable Information
This refers to information that lets us know specifically who you are. In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any Personally Identifiable Information.
Sharing Your Information
Except as disclosed in this Privacy Statement, we do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise retransmit any Personally Identifiable Information we collect online unless we have your permission. Any Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us will be used for your purchases and retained within our database system, which generates our invoices. FRANKsecure may use any information (names, email addresses, etc.) gathered within our website for promotional use.
From time to time, we may be required to provide Personally Identifiable Information in response to court order, subpoena, or government investigation. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful. We may release Personally Identifiable Information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply our Limited Warranty or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
By using our Site, you acknowledge acceptance of this Privacy Statement in effect at the time of use.
Contact Us If you have any concerns about our use of your information or about this Privacy Statement. We will make every reasonable effort to address your concerns and remedy any problems you bring to our attention.
This Privacy Statement was last revised on 5 December 2016
Returns And Refunds
FRANKsecure returns and refund policy is in accordance with the guidelines set by the Australian Consumer Law authority.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
Product sold by FRANKsecure will be warrantied in accordance to the manufacturers warranty policy. We will charge a service if you require us to attend your premises to remove/replace product that is claimed to be under warranty. We can provide the specific terms & conditions of the suppliers product warranty when requested or required.
In all other circumstances You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. this is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we reserve the rite to repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
Dispatch and Deliveries
FRANKsecure can sell product and dispatch by delivery service when required.
- full payment for the required goods and the delivery fee is required to be paid in full before dispatch
- not all product offered will be held in store for immediate delivery, in these circumstances FRANKsecure will devise the quickest and most convenient method of receiving and subsequently dispatching to your desired address
- for items/packages under 25kg , unless specifically requested, delivery to a business address will be via Courier Service, all other address destinations shall be by Australia Post
- for items over 25kg special delivery means shall be sought that can handle the required products
- FRANKsecure are not a delivery service company and cannot be held responsible for the goods once they leave our premises. Where appropriate you should consider insurance options of the items you wish to have delivered. FRANKsecure cannot be held responsible for items lost or not delivered.